Are You On The Path To American Citizenship?
At Law Offices of Brian A. Barboza, our goal is to help you find the right solutions for your needs. We understand that choosing to pursue citizenship, either for yourself or on behalf of a loved one, is a huge step for you legally and personally. We bring you well-rounded solutions that you can rely upon when pursuing the future you want.
Our firm is integrated in the community. We have worked with Santa Rosa and the surrounding community in a variety of capacities. For us, your legal future is a personal issue. We believe you make our community a better place. Let us help you achieve your goal. Call us for candid and trustworthy immigration advice. Dial 707-304-5251.
The Immigration Process: What To Consider
Immigration is a complex, multistep process that takes years. A misstep can lead to significant and costly delays or derail your proceedings indefinitely. At Law Offices of Brian A. Barboza, our team focuses on the whole picture. By using our years of experience to anticipate issues before they start, we can help streamline your immigration process. Our full-range of immigration services includes:
- Substantial case analysis to determine what proceedings you are eligible for and which are most appropriate to your case
- Assistance when petitioning for green cards, residency and work visas
- Comprehensive advocacy for family visas, including for married and engaged couples
- Applying for relevant immigration waivers
- Navigating the long-term procedural steps and applications for citizenship or permanent residency
Whatever step of the immigration and naturalization problem you are at, our firm can help give you to-the-point advice that you can trust and act upon.
Helping Individuals And Families Across The Santa Rosa Region
For help addressing immigration issues in a practical and personalized manner, speak with our attorney. Dial 707-543-1304 or reach us online to schedule an appointment.